I got this following error due to the section was not defined in the master Layout.cshtml page, but it was included in the create View.
It was resolved by Included @RenderSection in Layout.cshtml:
@RenderSection("scripts", required: false)
Already defined like this in Create.cshtml View:
Note: If you declared required to false like @RenderSection("scripts", required: false) in the Layout.cshtml. You don’t need to add the section for every other View. But if you defined like this @RenderSection("scripts").You must include @Section in all View. Simply declare like this,
//something here }
Post your comments / questions
- How to check PAN-Aadhaar is Linked or NOT?
- How to customize pagination for django admin?
- How to fix HAXM is not installed |in Android Studio
- How to fix CMOS Checksum Error in Computer or Laptop | SOLVED
- Reactivating windows after a Hardware change on PC or Laptop
- FIXED: Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code :0xc004F211
- "redirect" is not defined pylance("reportUndefinedVariable)
- This action cannot be completed because the file is open in SQL Server(SQLEXPRESS) - FIXED