The current location of data & log file of sql server express,
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL15.SQLEXPRESS\MSSQL\DATA"
I got this following error when I tried to copy the database .mdf and .ldf files to another location.
"This action can't be completed because the file is open in sql server(SQLEXPRESS)".
To Resolve this open windows service and stop the sql server(Express) service.
How to open Windows Service?
Prees Windows+R and open run command and type "Services.msc" and Click Enter.
Search for "SQL Server(Express)"
Right Click on it and click stop button.
and then try copy and paste the database files to another location.
Post your comments / questions
- Import "django.shortcuts" could not be resolved from source in Django Project
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django