HTTP Error 401.0 – Unauthorized- in asp.net application
I got this above error while running asp.net web application using mvc 5. Previously, everything was fine. In my trader application, when I click the home icon it is redirecting to the home page. Afterwards I had opened an ecommerce project and run and then login into the account. When I coming to the already opened project trader and clicking some links. But the pages show the following error “HTTP Error 401.0- Unauthorized”.
Finally, I solved this problem by logout from the newly running project ecommerce. Next I clicking the link from the trader application it works fine. It is due to browser cookies. It may also work by clearing the browser cookies.
Post your comments / questions
- Import "django.shortcuts" could not be resolved from source in Django Project
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django