In this article we will discuss, to connect ADO.NET code to SQL Server Database and retrieve data. We are using SQLConnection,SQLCommand and SQLDataReader classes are present in System.Data.SqlClient namespace. System.Data.SqlClient is also called as .Net data provider.
protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
SqlConnection con = new SqlConnection(ConfigurationManager.ConnectionStrings["ShoppingZone"].ConnectionString);
SqlCommand cmd = new SqlCommand("Select * from Employee", con);
SqlDataReader rdr = cmd.ExecuteReader();
GridView1.DataSource = rdr;
Post your comments / questions
- Import "django.shortcuts" could not be resolved from source in Django Project
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django