If you want to manipulate the zip features like create,extract and update zip files in .Net. You can implement from the third party libraries DotNetZip . You need to reference the dll ionic zip in your project and import namespace Ionic.Zip in the page.
In this example, I am adding the images and creating a zip file with the folder name called Album.
protected void btnDownload_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
Response.ContentType = "application/zip";
Response.AddHeader("content-disposition", "filename=" + "Donload.zip");
using (ZipFile zip = new ZipFile())
foreach (ListItem item in chkAlbum.Items)
Zip files Downloaded in browser specified path
Post your comments / questions
- Import "django.shortcuts" could not be resolved from source in Django Project
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django