You can call any server side control by defining runut=”server” and onServerClick for HTML button and you can not do with asp button.
<button runat="server" onserverclick="Button1_Click">click me</button>
<asp:Button ID="Button1" runat="server" Text="Button" OnClick="Button1_Click" />
protected void Button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
Post your comments / questions
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django
- How to enable Search Feature in Django admin?