In this section, I explain how to use Write and Read Line in console Application, In WriteLine helps to display or print your message once you enter the message then press enter the message(name) will read by ReadLine. you can use WriteLine to Write something on the console and ReadLine to Read something from the console.
static void Main()
Console.WriteLine("Enter your Name:");
string name = Console.ReadLine();
Console.WriteLine(name + "Invites you Infinetsoft.com");
Enter your Name:
Thivan Mydeen Invites you Infinetsoft.com
Press any key to continue . . .
Post your comments / questions
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django
- How to enable Search Feature in Django admin?