JIT compiler is a part of the runtime execution environment. In Microsoft .NET there are three types of JIT compilers:
1. Pre-JIT:- Pre-JIT compiles complete source code into native code in a single compilation cycle. This is done at the time of deployment of the application.
2. Econo-JIT:- Econo-JIT compiles only those methods that are called at runtime. However, these compiled methods are removed when they are not required.
3. Normal-JIT:- Normal-JIT compiles only those methods that are called at runtime. These methods are compiled the first time they are called, and then they are stored in cache. When the same methods are called again, the compiled code from cache is used for execution.
Post your comments / questions
- How to enable Search Feature in Django admin?
- How to check PAN-Aadhaar is Linked or NOT?
- How to customize pagination for django admin?
- How to fix HAXM is not installed |in Android Studio
- How to fix CMOS Checksum Error in Computer or Laptop | SOLVED
- Reactivating windows after a Hardware change on PC or Laptop
- FIXED: Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code :0xc004F211
- "redirect" is not defined pylance("reportUndefinedVariable)