In this Article, I explain how to read your xml data’susing dataset. Normally to Dataset contains Readxml property to read the xmlfile content. Here I am using this Readxml property to read a content from xmlfile. Paste your xml file with in your application or give your xml file pathas filename.
In this below example, I am using my test.xml file with in the application, so I directly give thefilename of xml file as filename for readxml property.
DataSet ds = new DataSet();
Post your comments / questions
- Import "django.shortcuts" could not be resolved from source in Django Project
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django