Boxing permits any value type to be implicitly converted to type object or to any interface type implemented by value type. Boxing is a process in which object instances are created and copy values in to that instance.
Unboxing is vice versa of boxing operation where the value is copied from the instance in to appropriate storage location.
Below is sample code of boxing and unboxing where integer data type is converted in to object and then vice versa.
Dim x As Integer
Dim y As Object
x = 10
y = x
x = y
Post your comments / questions
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django
- How to enable Search Feature in Django admin?