In this Article, I describe what is TempData and how to use TempData in asp.net mvc. TempData is helpful to access or pass a data from one controller to another or one action to another. Here I demonstrate how to pass a value from one action to another.
Index is a name of one action method and Index1 is another. Here I pass a value from Index method to Index1 using TempData.
TempData["Success"]= "Welcome to Infinetsoft";
public ActionResult Index()
TempData["Success"] = "Welcome you to www.infinetsoft.com";
public ActionResult Index1()
string str = TempData["Success"].ToString();
Post your comments / questions
- How to fix CMOS Checksum Error in Computer or Laptop | SOLVED
- Reactivating windows after a Hardware change on PC or Laptop
- FIXED: Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code :0xc004F211
- "redirect" is not defined pylance("reportUndefinedVariable)
- This action cannot be completed because the file is open in SQL Server(SQLEXPRESS) - FIXED
- Unicode error 'unicodeescape' codec can't decode bytes in position 2-3: truncated UXXXXXXXX escape
- Could not find the 'angular-devkit/build-angular:dev-server' builder's node package | Angular Error
- Error: error:0308010C:digital envelope routines::unsupported