I got this following error while installing scikit-image vscode in python.
"ERROR: failed building wheel for scikit-image"
"ERROR: Could not build wheels for scikit-image, which is required to install pyproject.toml-based projects"
To resolve this error, I uninstalled the python 3.11.0 from my pc and install python 3.10.9. Then I set the environment path for the python.
After that I tried installing the scikit-image. It was installed properly.
Post your comments / questions
- How to check PAN-Aadhaar is Linked or NOT?
- How to customize pagination for django admin?
- How to fix HAXM is not installed |in Android Studio
- How to fix CMOS Checksum Error in Computer or Laptop | SOLVED
- Reactivating windows after a Hardware change on PC or Laptop
- FIXED: Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code :0xc004F211
- "redirect" is not defined pylance("reportUndefinedVariable)
- This action cannot be completed because the file is open in SQL Server(SQLEXPRESS) - FIXED