I have newly installed the python in my pc and also set the path in environment variables. When I try to find the version of the python. I got this following error while running the following cmd.
cmd: python --version
"Python was not found; run without arguments to install from the Microsoft Store, or disable this shortcut from Settings".
Finally, I tried with this below command. It works.
cmd: py --version
Post your comments / questions
- How to check PAN-Aadhaar is Linked or NOT?
- How to customize pagination for django admin?
- How to fix HAXM is not installed |in Android Studio
- How to fix CMOS Checksum Error in Computer or Laptop | SOLVED
- Reactivating windows after a Hardware change on PC or Laptop
- FIXED: Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code :0xc004F211
- "redirect" is not defined pylance("reportUndefinedVariable)
- This action cannot be completed because the file is open in SQL Server(SQLEXPRESS) - FIXED