In this tutorial you will learn how to install Matplotlib and create a basic bar chart for student mark list in python.
import matplotlib.pyplot as pltx = ['Tamil', 'English', 'Maths', 'Science', 'Social']y = [80, 79, 95, 83, 75]plt.bar(x, y, color="red")plt.title('Student Marks')plt.xlabel('Subjects')plt.ylabel('Marks')plt.show()
Post your comments / questions
- How to check PAN-Aadhaar is Linked or NOT?
- How to customize pagination for django admin?
- How to fix HAXM is not installed |in Android Studio
- How to fix CMOS Checksum Error in Computer or Laptop | SOLVED
- Reactivating windows after a Hardware change on PC or Laptop
- FIXED: Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code :0xc004F211
- "redirect" is not defined pylance("reportUndefinedVariable)
- This action cannot be completed because the file is open in SQL Server(SQLEXPRESS) - FIXED