import pandas as pdfrom matplotlib import pyplot as pltdf = pd.read_excel('Global Superstore.xls')sales_data = df.groupby('Region')[['Sales']].sum()print(sales_data.index)plt.pie(sales_data['Sales'], labels = sales_data.index)plt.show()
When I tried to read the excel file, I got this following error in python
"Missing optional dependency 'xlrd'. Install xlrd >= 1.0.0 for Excel support Use pip or conda to install xlrd.".
To Solve this problem install xlrd.
cmd: pip install xlrd
Post your comments / questions
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django
- How to enable Search Feature in Django admin?