import pandas as pdfrom matplotlib import pyplot as pltdf = pd.read_excel('Global Superstore.xls')sales_data = df.groupby('Region')[['Sales']].sum()print(sales_data.index)plt.pie(sales_data['Sales'], labels = sales_data.index)plt.show()
When I tried to read the excel file, I got this following error in python
"Missing optional dependency 'xlrd'. Install xlrd >= 1.0.0 for Excel support Use pip or conda to install xlrd.".
To Solve this problem install xlrd.
cmd: pip install xlrd
Post your comments / questions
- How to check PAN-Aadhaar is Linked or NOT?
- How to customize pagination for django admin?
- How to fix HAXM is not installed |in Android Studio
- How to fix CMOS Checksum Error in Computer or Laptop | SOLVED
- Reactivating windows after a Hardware change on PC or Laptop
- FIXED: Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code :0xc004F211
- "redirect" is not defined pylance("reportUndefinedVariable)
- This action cannot be completed because the file is open in SQL Server(SQLEXPRESS) - FIXED