When I tried to add Reference to c# web project by browsing the dll file I got the following error.It is due to missing feature.Net 4.5 framework support.
Only .NET 4.5 supports for zip file manipulation such as adding files, extracting file, etc. you should use third party libraries DotNetZip.
I changed .NET 4.0 to 4.5 framework and reference third party library dll.
using (ZipFile zip = new ZipFile())
foreach (ListItem item in chkAlbum.Items)
Post your comments / questions
- Import "django.shortcuts" could not be resolved from source in Django Project
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django