In this tutorial I will show you how to merge pdf files in python. You can merge two or more pdf files in to a single file using python program.
To begin, the first step is to Install PyPDF2.
cmd: pip install PyPDF2
Create a python file and paste the following code and run. The new pdf file named "merged" will be generated in the application folder. There the pdf files merged into a single file.
from PyPDF2 import PdfFileMerger
pdfs = [r'Bootstrap.pdf', r'sample.pdf']
merger = PdfFileMerger()
for pdf in pdfs:
Post your comments / questions
- How to fix HAXM is not installed |in Android Studio
- How to fix CMOS Checksum Error in Computer or Laptop | SOLVED
- Reactivating windows after a Hardware change on PC or Laptop
- FIXED: Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code :0xc004F211
- "redirect" is not defined pylance("reportUndefinedVariable)
- This action cannot be completed because the file is open in SQL Server(SQLEXPRESS) - FIXED
- Unicode error 'unicodeescape' codec can't decode bytes in position 2-3: truncated UXXXXXXXX escape
- Could not find the 'angular-devkit/build-angular:dev-server' builder's node package | Angular Error