In this tutorial I will show you how to fix the two errors "Missing Module Docstring" & "Final newline missing problem" in Visual Studio Code.
For this went to extension in VSCode and search for "Pylint" & disabled it.
If you want to install pylint. you can install it manually.
cmd: pip install pylint
Video Fixing "Missing Module docstring":
Post your comments / questions
- How to check PAN-Aadhaar is Linked or NOT?
- How to customize pagination for django admin?
- How to fix HAXM is not installed |in Android Studio
- How to fix CMOS Checksum Error in Computer or Laptop | SOLVED
- Reactivating windows after a Hardware change on PC or Laptop
- FIXED: Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code :0xc004F211
- "redirect" is not defined pylance("reportUndefinedVariable)
- This action cannot be completed because the file is open in SQL Server(SQLEXPRESS) - FIXED