In this tutorial I will show you how to convert csv to json in python.
To convert csv to json:
we have to import csv and json packages. Use csv.DictReader() to read the lines of the csv file and then add to the array. To convert object to the JSON string using json.dumps() and write to JSON String to json file.
import csvimport jsonjsonArr = with open('shampoo_sales.csv', encoding='utf-8') as csvfile:csvReader = csv.DictReader(csvfile)for row in csvReader:jsonArr.append(row)with open('shampoo_sales.json', 'w', encoding='utf-8') as jsonfile:jsonString = json.dumps(jsonArr, indent=4)jsonfile.write(jsonString)
Post your comments / questions
- Import "django.shortcuts" could not be resolved from source in Django Project
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django