In this tutorial I will show you how to delete a file using python. To begin delete a file, First import OS module in python. The remove() method is used to remove or delete the file path. We can delete the both relative path and absolute path, relative path is file from current directory and absolute path is location of a file from disk. In this example, we have check for the file exists before deleting from it.
# If file exists, delete it.
print("%s file not found" % filePath)
Post your comments / questions
- How to check PAN-Aadhaar is Linked or NOT?
- How to customize pagination for django admin?
- How to fix HAXM is not installed |in Android Studio
- How to fix CMOS Checksum Error in Computer or Laptop | SOLVED
- Reactivating windows after a Hardware change on PC or Laptop
- FIXED: Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code :0xc004F211
- "redirect" is not defined pylance("reportUndefinedVariable)
- This action cannot be completed because the file is open in SQL Server(SQLEXPRESS) - FIXED