In this tutorial I will show you how to delete a file using python. To begin delete a file, First import OS module in python. The remove() method is used to remove or delete the file path. We can delete the both relative path and absolute path, relative path is file from current directory and absolute path is location of a file from disk. In this example, we have check for the file exists before deleting from it.
# If file exists, delete it.
print("%s file not found" % filePath)
Post your comments / questions
- Import "django.shortcuts" could not be resolved from source in Django Project
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django