Search engine optimization is a process to improve their site with both users and search engines in order to increase the website traffic receives from Organic search.
It will make easier for search engines to crawl the website and understand the content and to index the web pages (i.e most relevant keywords searched) and improve ranking. SEO makes the site search engine friendly when it comes to visibility in search engines, so that customer cans can find the site very easily when they surf on the web. It is also called as Natural or organic search results, no need to pay for search engine to get listed on the search engine database.
Post your comments / questions
- Import "django.shortcuts" could not be resolved from source in Django Project
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django