Upgrade to a Fastest server:
The reason for a website is slow is due to that the server hosting it on a slow server. We may lose our business because of website speed and the lacks of capacity of servers. So that we need to upgrade the account.
In case,If our site has many pages and frequently reads or writes the database and still we are using the shared account. We need to upgrade to the fastest server, from a shared account to VPS or a dedicated server. The budget for the VPS or dedicated sever may higher than t he shared account,but if our site is for making money, the problem with the website page load speed will kill our business.
SEO Optimization for code and images:
If our server might be fast, but still facing speed issues. We needed to optimize the codes and images for speed loading. If we do not fix them, we won’t get the speed improvements on site.
For images, To improve the speed we should compress the images or make it smaller size i.e (optimize images for web).
Post your comments / questions
- How to enable Search Feature in Django admin?
- How to check PAN-Aadhaar is Linked or NOT?
- How to customize pagination for django admin?
- How to fix HAXM is not installed |in Android Studio
- How to fix CMOS Checksum Error in Computer or Laptop | SOLVED
- Reactivating windows after a Hardware change on PC or Laptop
- FIXED: Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code :0xc004F211
- "redirect" is not defined pylance("reportUndefinedVariable)