I got this following error while running python program "error: (-2:Unspecified error) The function is not implemented. Rebuild the library with Windows, GTK+ 2.x or Cocoa support."
To resolve this error reinstall opencv-python library.
pip uninstall opencv-python
pip install opencv-python
Post your comments / questions
- How to fix HAXM is not installed |in Android Studio
- How to fix CMOS Checksum Error in Computer or Laptop | SOLVED
- Reactivating windows after a Hardware change on PC or Laptop
- FIXED: Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code :0xc004F211
- "redirect" is not defined pylance("reportUndefinedVariable)
- This action cannot be completed because the file is open in SQL Server(SQLEXPRESS) - FIXED
- Unicode error 'unicodeescape' codec can't decode bytes in position 2-3: truncated UXXXXXXXX escape
- Could not find the 'angular-devkit/build-angular:dev-server' builder's node package | Angular Error