MS SQL Server or Oracle for high traffic database driven website.
MySQL for low-cost database access.
MS Access for low traffic sites.
If your site needs to update large amounts of information via the web, you need a database to store the information.
There are many types of database systems available for website hosting. The most common are MS Access, MySQL, SQL Server, and Oracle.
Use the SQL language
SQL is a language used to access the database.
If you want your site to be able to store or retrieve data in the database, your web server will need access to the database system using the SQL language.
Microsoft SQL Server is one of the most popular database software for high-traffic database-driven Web sites.
SQL Server is a very powerful, robust and feature-rich SQL database system.
Oracle is also a very popular database software for high-traffic database-driven websites.
Oracle is also a very powerful, robust and feature rich SQL database system.
MySQL is also a popular website database software.
MySQL is a very powerful and complete SQL database system.
MySQL is a cheap alternative to expensive Microsoft and Oracle solutions.
If the site needs a simple database solution, Microsoft's Access should be a popular option.
Access is not suitable for high-traffic websites, and is not as powerful as Oracle or SQL Server.
Post your comments / questions
- How to enable Search Feature in Django admin?
- How to check PAN-Aadhaar is Linked or NOT?
- How to customize pagination for django admin?
- How to fix HAXM is not installed |in Android Studio
- How to fix CMOS Checksum Error in Computer or Laptop | SOLVED
- Reactivating windows after a Hardware change on PC or Laptop
- FIXED: Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code :0xc004F211
- "redirect" is not defined pylance("reportUndefinedVariable)