I got this following error while running python program AttributeError: module 'numpy' has no attribute 'int'. Did you mean: 'inf'?.
To Resolve this error instead of using np.int change to np.int_.
from skimage import measure
from skimage import filters
import matplotlib.pyplot as plt
import numpy as np
n = 12
l = 256
im = np.zeros((l, l))
points = l * np.random.random((2, n ** 2))
im[(points).astype(np.int_), (points).astype(np.int_)] = 1
VIDEO GUIDE for solving attribute Error Python:
Post your comments / questions
- How to check PAN-Aadhaar is Linked or NOT?
- How to customize pagination for django admin?
- How to fix HAXM is not installed |in Android Studio
- How to fix CMOS Checksum Error in Computer or Laptop | SOLVED
- Reactivating windows after a Hardware change on PC or Laptop
- FIXED: Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code :0xc004F211
- "redirect" is not defined pylance("reportUndefinedVariable)
- This action cannot be completed because the file is open in SQL Server(SQLEXPRESS) - FIXED