In this tutorial I got this following the problem while shutting down my computer. "Task Host is stopping background tasks" in Windows 10.
To Resolve this problem:
Press Windows + R type "Regedit" and click ok. Then select
1.HKEY Local machine folder and then select,
2.System folder then
3.Current Control Set and then select
4.Services folder next search for
5.Wpn User Service Right side click on start registry key and change the value to 4.
click ok. Restart the PC. It will work.
Post your comments / questions
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django
- How to enable Search Feature in Django admin?