In this tutorial I got this following the problem while shutting down my computer. "Task Host is stopping background tasks" in Windows 10.
To Resolve this problem:
Press Windows + R type "Regedit" and click ok. Then select
1.HKEY Local machine folder and then select,
2.System folder then
3.Current Control Set and then select
4.Services folder next search for
5.Wpn User Service Right side click on start registry key and change the value to 4.
click ok. Restart the PC. It will work.
Post your comments / questions
- How to check PAN-Aadhaar is Linked or NOT?
- How to customize pagination for django admin?
- How to fix HAXM is not installed |in Android Studio
- How to fix CMOS Checksum Error in Computer or Laptop | SOLVED
- Reactivating windows after a Hardware change on PC or Laptop
- FIXED: Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code :0xc004F211
- "redirect" is not defined pylance("reportUndefinedVariable)
- This action cannot be completed because the file is open in SQL Server(SQLEXPRESS) - FIXED