Different versions of the Windows operating system, IIS version is also different (the operating system version is increased, IIS version is also increased), how to view their own IIS version?
Quick Steps as follows:
Start → Control panel→ Administrative Tools → Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager → Help → About Internet Information Services.
Each version of Windows corresponds to a version of IIS, as follows:
Windows 2000 is IIS 5.0;
Windows XP is IIS 5.1;
Windows 2003 is IIS 6.0;
Vista and 2008 are IIS 7.0;
Windows 7 and 2008 R2 are IIS 7.5;
Windows 8 is IIS 8.0;
Post your comments / questions
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django
- How to enable Search Feature in Django admin?