In this tutorial I will show how to customize pagination for django admin. Django admin already provides pagination by default. It shows 100 per page. Here I Just setting list_per_page=5. You can change this by adding the following line in admin.py file.
from django.contrib import admin from .models import * class ProductAdmin(admin.ModelAdmin): list_display = ('name', 'description') list_per_page=5 admin.site.register(Product,ProductAdmin)
Post your comments / questions
- Import "django.shortcuts" could not be resolved from source in Django Project
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django